very nice! how long does that take you ?? like the elephants below as well! -kevin
I consider these studies to be quick studies, roughly no longer than 20 mins.
this is really cool!do you draw and paint outside or do you take photos first?
Hi Jdk, The Grace Cathedral happens to be on location but on gloomy days, I'll probably take a picture. =)
hey remember me from bill's clothfig 1?Nice work anh! i got my blog up with stuff now.edmundheart.blogspot.com
Nice! I dig your animals, too :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very nice! how long does that take you ?? like the elephants below as well! -kevin
I consider these studies to be quick studies, roughly no longer than 20 mins.
this is really cool!
do you draw and paint outside or do you take photos first?
Hi Jdk,
The Grace Cathedral happens to be on location but on gloomy days, I'll probably take a picture. =)
hey remember me from bill's clothfig 1?
Nice work anh! i got my blog up with stuff now.
edmundheart.blogspot.com
Nice! I dig your animals, too :)
Post a Comment